MR BIG - WILD WORLD

Hari ni entry aku ringkas aje.. aku nak share lirik lagu dari Mr Big ni. Tajuk dia 'Wild World'.


La..la...la...la...la


Now that I've lost everything to you


You say you want to start something new


And it's breaking my heart you're leaving


Baby I'm grieving






And if you wanna leave take good care


Hope you have a lot of nice things to wear


A lot of nice things turn bad out there


Oh baby, baby, it's a wild world


It's hard to get by just upon a smile


La..la...la...la...la


(yeah...) oh baby, it's a wild world


I'll always remember you like a child girl


You know I've seen a lot of




What the world can do


And it's breaking my heart in two


Coz I never want to see you sad girl


Don't be a bad girl


But if you wanna leave take good care


Hope you make a lot of nice friends out there


Just remember there's


A lot of bad and beware




La...la...la...la...la...baby I love you




-Bersambung-

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Oh Belog!

Apesal! Apesal! Apesal!

Blogobo.. Blogobo.. Blogobo

Komuniti Blogger Pahang

Powered By Blogger
Sensei-Itok-WanUSJ-Along Productions. Powered by Blogger.