Adobe Photoshop at its best ...Hope you will enjoy!

Hello guys! Well, I had a long weekend since I got fever caused by tonsilitis. Now I already recover little by little hehe :).

Here we go, back to the usual thing that I always do... I love to share with you guys about many things not included my money hahaha!  Please feast your eyes with the pictures below that already archived in my storage quite a few decades I think.. (believe it or not??) :p

This is what we called the real 'Fireman'..



I wish that I could do this everytime I want to brush my teeth hahaha!


Walla!

OMG! What is come out from that jar?


Hey! That must be HOT!


Please meet the SMOKEMAN that really love smoking!


Gosh! Now I knew where the water gone every time I boil it in this kettle.. Hmmm


Wheee! Here we go!


P/s : Below picture is the real thing, everyone have it.. And when this part swollen or get redish, you'll get fever and need a medication


-Bersambung- aka -To be continue-

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Oh Belog!

Apesal! Apesal! Apesal!

Blogobo.. Blogobo.. Blogobo

Komuniti Blogger Pahang

Powered By Blogger
Sensei-Itok-WanUSJ-Along Productions. Powered by Blogger.