Naruto 557 Spoiler is coming out!

NEW UPDATES : BEGIN TO READ FULL  ENGLISH TRANSLATION HERE!

I myself can't wait when is the release every week.

And guess what, Naruto 557 is coming out. I will update you guys back when is the translation done estimate by tomorrow morning.


A little synopsis:
NinA : Hail ?
Patience A hail…?
Oonoki : Due to the Steam Explosion, the raised up atmosphere turned cold due to the sky's low temperature, turned into hail, falling iceballs.

NinA : !?
NinB : What ... is it ?

The Steam Tyran's woke up.
557 : The Steam's Dangerous Tyrrany.
NinB : They're getting smaller.

Oonoki : This is merely a replicate created by Mizukage's own oil and water.
I takes the shape of a kid. Even though there's only water inside the oil,
as he's being excitable and easy to cool down.
As the action is getting longer, the surface oil suddenly gets hotter, the water gets hotter and evaporates.
Becoming the Steam Explosion. Due to the hail, he's getting colder and colder, preparing for another explosion.

The water replicate starts running to the Ninjas.
NinA : It's coming.
Gaara : !!
As Gaara's let his sand out, the water replicate dodge.

Gaara : He's wat faster than I thought.

Oonoki : We don't know where is the real one. I'll deal with this one.
We have to hit the real one. While he's using his technique, his body would look like someone drunk.

Mizukage : (This Oonoki brat, he does know a lot about this. Damn you, Muu, damn you to hell !)

Senor Nin : ( With the Genjutsu dispelled, I could sense him. )
The real one is behind that rock !

The water replicate attacks the Earth Nins.

NinA : Guh !
NinB : Shit ! This replicate is smart !
NinC : Are you okay ?
NinD : At least we catched up !

Oonoki : Aw, crap ! No my back again ! I can't catch a break, Can I ?

Mizukage : Ha ? The found me ?

Gaara : Before the hail stops, I'll seal you !
Gaara use sand.

The water replicate turns gigantic.
NinA : Seriously, what now ? The thing is getting enormous.

Oonoki : The more he's moving, the more the water will evaporate.
We'll get more hail then. His technique is still active.

The Mizukage is getting buried as the sand turns into a pyramid.
NinA : We got him !

Gaara put seal tags in the pyramid
Gaara : You're getting sealed.

The still active water replicate remove the seal tags.
Gaara : !!

As the pyramid is destroyed, the Mizukage comes out.
Mizukage : Hello, friends !

NinA : Shit ! ( he's throws Shurikens )

Mizukage lets out his head like in some whack-a-mole game

Mizukage : I hated that pyramid, glad I got rid of it.
I'm one of the former five kage, you know ? As long as my oil is around, you will get nowhere. Useless sand jutsu is useless.
If you're going to seal me right away, that is.
I would be quite pleased to know how you are going to finish me.

Oonoki : How about you tell us ?
Mizukage : Again ? I'm done with this, sorry.

Gaara : Since a while now you were a fearsome opponent, why ? do you want to get sealed or not ?

Mizukage : No. I was one of the 5 Kages. I'm really trying to help you there, from as certain point of view.

Oonoki : What do you mean ?
Mizukage : If you lot can't beat me as a team, that means I alone am better than you guys. Morons !

The water replicate jumps to Gaara and the others.
Mizukage : You will never defeat the enemy boss like this.

NinA : It's going to explode again.
NinB : We have to split up !

Mizukage : I thought I found the golden egg of the 5 Kage, Kazekage ! I'm disappoint, Kazekage !

Gaara : ...!
Explosion !
Naruto : Over there !

Dodai and Temari comes over the Earth Nins.
The hail fall again.

NinA : This is, the Sand Shield !
NinB : Kazekage-sama just protected us !
NinC : Where is Gaara-sama ?

As the explosion is going on, Gaara's sand take the shape of Karura and protects everyone.

Gaara use the sand to jump and land near the Mizukage.

Mizukage : ( He's protecting everyone at the risk of damaging himself, If you can't stop the clone it will always be the same. )

Gaara lets his sand out.
The water replicate dodge the sand.
Mizukage : ( So the hail stopped too, then I'm just getting started ! )

The water replicate attacks Gaara.

Mizukage : You just protected yourself all of a sudden, that was bad timing.
Gaara receives the attack but it turns out it was just another Sand Bunshin.

Mizukage : Another Sand Bunshin ? Yeah, I knew it.
The water replicate jumps.

Mizukage : So the real one is above ? What are you gonna do ? another explosion is coming.
Gaara attacks again
Mizukage : You won't get me with that sand of yours. Too slow.

Mizukage is captured.
The water clone is captured by the sand.
Mizukage : What the hell ? The sand just got faster, and that noise ?
The water replicate stops moving.

Mizukage : Did he did something with the gold that got mixed with he's fater gold sand during their battle ?

Gaara : I managed to hide a bit of my father's gold sand into my sand. Then your clone's heat made the gold mealt.
As the gold is 20 times heavier that sand, it got slower.

Mizukage : so that's why you could get me with the sand so easily. But why It didn't explode ?

Gaara : The hail just made my sand cold enough.
The gold helped too because it helps conducting heat.

Mizukage : In the end you were worthy of the Kage title. Good planning too, I'm amazed. Wait ...

Mizukage : You were a gold egg after all.
END

Credit to : Narutoverse & MangaReader

-Bersambung- aka -To be continue-

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Oh Belog!

Apesal! Apesal! Apesal!

Blogobo.. Blogobo.. Blogobo

Komuniti Blogger Pahang

Powered By Blogger
Sensei-Itok-WanUSJ-Along Productions. Powered by Blogger.